Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Car-azy

Here're a couple of pictures Chester took this weekend. Every year he likes to go to the Back to the 50s car show, and I decided early on in our relationship that car shows with Chester are not in my list of favorite things to do. Don't get me wrong--I can hold my own when it comes to knowledge of cars, and I genuinely enjoy them (and car shows, for that matter)...just not car shows with Chester. But I was looking through his pics for fish ones (a couple of the ones I posted yesterday--the up-closes of Loki, Bartleby and Phil--Chester took) and came across some other cool ones he took. Definitely click on them to get the details.

Chester and his friend John almost got rained out of the fairgrounds, but Chester took advantage of the rain for artistic purposes.



I was delighted by this lovely Jag.



Normally I strongly dislike flames on cars, but I did a double take when I saw this one. Flash-y!



And the car they're on? Gorgeous.

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

Kick-ass car pictures on the Aprility news! Cool! Did you notice that the Studebaker in this picture is the same model as the old bugger in my Flickr photo from the auction? Check it out! It's like a before and after photo.

Nice pictures, C!