Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Pants

I have been "downsizing" lately, as it were...which involves a lot of unpleasantness such as limited candy intake and running (which I bitch about but actually enjoy and can now run 2 miles--some of which includes up hill, so I'm proud of that). Anyway, one unexpected sadness came in the form of the loss of some really cool green plaid pants I had (but are now looking a bit clownish, as they are entirely too big).

I was in Target today on my "fifteen" minute break and discovered some perfect black pants...but they didn't have my size. This resulted in a trip to the Apple Valley SuperTarget, where you can only assume they would surely have my size in the holy grail of pants...but no. Grasping at straws, I asked Chester if he wouldn't mind if we zipped to the Burnsville Not-So-SuperTarget to see if they had them. You'll be happy to know that they did, but even better--BLUE plaid pants! I have been persisting on staple pants: khakis, black pants, brown pants and brown pinstripes, so it is quite pleasant to be able to have some fun pants. The picture does not do them justice, but enjoy nonetheless.

No comments: