Friday, April 07, 2006

Be Jealous...Be Very Jealous

Because tonight I am going to Gogol Bordello! Check out their site and some of their music...even if you don't like it, you'll have to admit it's interesting. We're seeing them at the Fine Line downtown, which should be a good time. If not for the girl I work with who is also going, I would have gone tomorrow (I thought the show was the 8th) and Gogol Bordello would not have been there. Sad. But all is well. Be on the lookout for some pictures--I may remember to take them!

2 comments:

John Nelson said...

I checked out the music a little. Although I may not start wearing purple immediately, I have a feeling that if I listened a while, it (purple? the music) might start to grow on me.

Phil B said...

If you did Gogol, check out the movie Everything is Illuminated...the singer is one of the main characters in the movie and does an amazing job...

John, I think purple would be a good color for you...